All scans, files and materials submitted for the ProAg photo contest will become the property of ProAg and will not be returned. All photos submitted may be used for future marketing, publication, web or print use. Photographers will retain ownership rights and the photographer’s name will be referenced as deemed appropriate by ProAg in the medium in which it is used.
As a condition of publication and for no monetary compensation, you hereby grant to the Producers Ag Insurance Group, Inc. and its affiliates (collectively “ProAg”) the following rights to the Work: (1) the right of publication of the Work worldwide; (2) the nonexclusive worldwide right to reproduce, distribute, sell, perform and display the Work and to license or syndicate use of the Work, or any part thereof, in any medium or form of communication, now existing or hereafter developed, to others; and (3) the nonexclusive worldwide right to use the Work, or any part thereof, in any other publication produced by ProAg. The grant of rights herein shall include, but not be limited to, the right to adapt or otherwise use the Work, or any portion thereof, alone or in conjunction with other materials, in all types of electronic, digital and computer-based media and technologies, now existing or hereafter developed, as well as the storage, retrieval, transmission, display, output and reproduction of data through any such media and technologies.
ProAg shall have the right to edit the Work, provided that the meaning is not materially altered. In addition, you assign the nonexclusive worldwide right to use the Work to promote and publicize ProAg or its publications, including the right to use your name and likeness and biographical data in such promotions. If published, you will be identified as the author of the Work, or co-author if applicable.
You warrant: that the Work is original with you; that it is not subject to any existing copyright; that you have authority to grant the rights in this Agreement; that its publication will not libel anyone or infringe on or invade the rights of others; and that you have full power to make this Agreement. Should the Work contain any material which requires written permission for inclusion in the Work, you agree to obtain such permission from the copyright proprietor consistent with this Agreement.
Acceptance of your entry does not obligate ProAg to publish your Work.
- ProAg agents, ProAg agency employees, insureds, farmers, ranchers, ProAg employees and friends
- Participants under the age of 18-years-old will need the signature of a parent/legal guardian
- This contest is free — no entry fee required
- You may submit up to three photos per person
- Participants must have taken the photo themselves and own the rights to the photos they submit
- Photos may be featured in the calendar, social media and other ProAg marketing materials
Contest Photo Specification Rules
- Only digital entries submitted on this contest page will be accepted
- Photos must be taken in the United States only
- High-quality images from 6 mega-pixel (or higher) devices are preferred
- JPG format is preferred
- No trademark, copyrights or watermarks on the photos
- Horizontal landscape orientation is preferred due to the calendar format
- Do not edit your original photograph or alter the resolution or dimensions
- Winning photos may be enhanced or edited at ProAg’s discretion according to the terms and conditions