Your success is our goal. That’s why we’ve provided powerful tools to increase your productivity, minimize your hassles, and help you provide even better service to your growers.
We’re always looking for excellent agents to create a lasting partnership with. If you are looking for a team of committed, knowledgeable professionals to guide you through the crop insurance process, contact us today.
- E & O Insurance
- Revenue Price Trigger Chart (Link downloads a Microsoft® Excel® Spreadsheet)
- Active Price Discovery
- The Basics of Crop Insurance
- NCIS Questions & Answers on Crop Insurance
- Irrigated Practice Guidelines including RMA Bulletin No.: 15 009 – Efficient Irrigation
- Acceptable Records for Whole-Farm Revenue Protection Policies
- Uninsured Unavoidable Fire (UUF)/Third Party Damage
- Farm & Ranch – Stroud National Agency, Inc.
- ProAg Corporate
- ProAg, Your Trusted Crop Insurance Partner
- ProAg Crop Hail & Named Peril
- Crop Insurance Comparison Guide
- Increased Coverage Election (ICE) – Learn more about ICE
- RPowerD™ – Learn more about RPowerD
- ProAg Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage (PRF) – Learn more about PRF
- Apiculture – Learn more about Apiculture
- ProAg Price-Flex – Learn more about Price-Flex
- ProAg Private Area Revenue (PAR) – Learn more about PAR
- ProAg Whole-Farm Revenue (WFRP) – Learn more about WFRP
- ProAg Nursery Crop Insurance
- ProAg Margin Protection Plan – Learn more about Margin Protection
- ProAg Livestock Brochures – Learn more about LRP, LGM and Dairy Revenue
- Crop Insurance Application/Cancellation/Transfer/Policy Change with SCO
- Crop Insurance Application/Cancellation/Transfer/Policy Change
- Combo Form – APH/Application/Prod & Yield/AR/PAW
- Combo Form – ARH/Application/Yield&Revenue/AR/PAW
- Combo Form – 2018 Whole-Farm Revenue Protection (WFRP)
- Combo Form – 2019 Whole-Farm Revenue Protection (WFRP) – New Policy
- Combo Form – 2019 Whole-Farm Revenue Protection (WFRP) – Renewal Policy
- Substitute Schedule F for WFRP Purposes
- Combo Form – PRF Application/AR/Transfer/Cancellation/Change
- Combo Form – PRF Combination Continuation Form
- Combo Form – API Application/AR/Transfer/Cancellation/Change
- Combo Form – API Combination Continuation Form
- Beginning Farmer and Rancher Application
- Dairy Revenue Protection Application/Cancellation/Transfer/Policy Change
- Dairy Revenue Protection Quarterly Coverage Endorsement
- Livestock Gross Margin (LGM) Application/Change/Transfer/Cancel
- Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Application/Change/Transfer/Cancel
- Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) Specific Coverage Endorsement
- SSN and EIN Reporting
- New Producer Certification
- Conservation Compliance – Exception of Persons Who Began Farming After June 1
- Acreage/Production & Yield Report
- Acreage Report
- Authorization to Transfer Actual Production History
- Request for Actuarial Change
- Assignment of Indemnity
- Power of Attorney
- Higher Input Protection (HIP) Application
- Supplemental Replant Coverage (SRC) Application
- Crop Hail Application – ProAg
- Crop Hail Application – Cascade Mutual
- Crop Hail Application – Producers Lloyd Ins. Co.
In our demanding business, our growers count on us for data integrity, processing efficiency, and prompt, accurate settlements. Our policy processing system plays an integral part in our ability to deliver on those expectations.
We believe everyone who sells for ProAg deserves a policy processing system they can count on to support the great work they do. ProAg’s crop insurance policy processing system, ProAgWorks, is an Internet-based software that provides enhanced flexibility for our users. While in the field adjusters can connect to it with a wireless tablet, agents can log on from home or office and employees can access it while on the road.
The best feature of ProAgWorks is the overall efficiency it immediately delivers. The system is programmed to flag simple data entry errors immediately which greatly reduces costly mistakes and the need for manual workarounds. Agencies are able to spend more time serving their policyholders. In the ProAg offices, policies are processed with fewer FCIC errors and accurate schedules of insurance. Our innovative “in the field” technology allows for claims checks to be issued on time and correctly. Learn More
This user-friendly software provides integrated policy quoting and multi-comparison capability.
The ProAgPortal intranet is ProAg’s secure portal site created especially for our agents and employees. This site is full of information and is the launch site for all ProAg Systems such as the ProAgWorks processing system, ProAgReports system, ProAgQuote system and the ProAg Mapping system.
Commonly used functionality includes:
- Electronic copies of marketing brochures, pre-approved radio ads and online banner ads
- Release notes, system news and tips for ProAg system applications
- Click the ProAg Calendar tab to register for upcoming webinars
- Access the Video and Webinar Recordings section to view training sessions
With myProAg™, policyholders can pay premium online, check coverage, access policy provisions and review claim status at any time with ProAg. Agents can view policyholder information, see their dashboard for a quick view of current statuses and fill out certification forms online.
myProAg provides an excellent way to access your crop insurance policy information online at your convenience. Learn More
Growers that use Precision Ag equipment are finding they need help handling all of the data. They need a “trusted advisor” to help them decide how to use their data to improve their operation and impact their bottom line. Learn how ProAg can assist in your mapping and precision ag needs today. Learn More
Looking for ProAg promotional items to give to your customers? How about clothing that lets you represent ProAg while looking sharp and feeling good in the process? Check out the ProAg store. We carry a complete selection of promotional items and calendars plus branded logo wear from names like Stefani, Eddie Bauer, and Callaway. There are always clearance items for bargain hunters, too. Visit the ProAg store now.
Our people are our greatest resource. ProAg has invested in the best talent within the crop insurance industry to provide leadership on a national, regional, and local level. Learn More
Click on Contact Us and select your region to find contact information for your Regional Office. Our staff will be happy to direct you to an agent.