Your success is our goal. That’s why we’ve provided powerful tools to increase your productivity, minimize your hassles, and help you provide even better service to your growers.
General Crop Insurance Links:
- Revenue Price Trigger Chart (Link downloads a Microsoft® Excel® Spreadsheet)
- Active Price Discovery
- The Basics of Crop Insurance
- NCIS Questions & Answers on Crop Insurance
- Irrigated Practice Guidelines Update 11/16/2015: RMA Bulletin No.: 15 009 – Efficient Irrigation
- Controlled Business Certification Bundle
- Acceptable Records for Whole-Farm Revenue Protection Policies
- ProAg Corporate
- ProAg, Your Trusted Crop Insurance Partner Brochure
- ProAg Crop Hail & Named Peril
- Crop Insurance Comparison Guide
- ProAg Higher Input Protection (HIP) Brochure – Learn more about HIP
- Increased Coverage Election (ICE)
- ProAg Pasture, Rangeland, and Forage (PRF) Brochure – Learn more about PRF
- ProAg Price Flex Brochure – Learn more about Price Flex
- ProAg Private Area Revenue (PAR) Brochure – Learn more about PAR
- ProAg Whole-Farm Revenue (WFRP) – Learn more about WFRP
- ProAg Nursery Crop Insurance
- ProAg Margin Protection Plan Brochure – Learn more about Margin Protection
- ProAg Livestock Brochures – Learn more about LRP & LGM
- eWeatherRisk – Managing Your Weather Risk
Agent Fillable Forms:
- Crop Insurance Application/Cancellation/Transfer/Policy Change with SCO
- Crop Insurance Application/Cancellation/Transfer/Policy Change
- Combo Form – APH/Application/Prod & Yield/AR/PAW
- Combo Form – ARH/Application/Yield&Revenue/AR/PAW
- Combo Form – Whole-Farm Revenue Protection
- Combo Form – PRF/API Application/AR/Transfer/Cancellation/Change
- Combo Form – PRF/API Combination Continuation Form
- Beginning Farmer and Rancher Application
- SSN and EIN Reporting
- New Producer Certification
- Conservation Compliance – Exception of Persons Who Began Farming After June 1
- Acreage/Production & Yield Report
- Acreage Report
- Authorization to Transfer Actual Production History
- Request for Actuarial Change
- Assignment of Indemnity
- Power of Attorney
- Higher Input Protection (HIP) Application
- Supplemental Replant Coverage (SRC) Application
- Crop Hail Application – ProAg
- Crop Hail Application – Cascade Mutual
- Crop Hail Application – Producers Lloyd Ins. Co.
In our demanding business, our growers count on us for data integrity, processing efficiency, and prompt, accurate settlements. Our policy processing system plays an integral part in our ability to deliver on those expectations.
We believe everyone who sells for ProAg deserves a policy processing system they can count on to support the great work they do. ProAg’s crop insurance policy processing system, ProAgWorks, is an Internet-based software that provides enhanced flexibility for our users. While in the field adjusters can connect to it with a wireless tablet, agents can log on from home or office and employees can access it while on the road.
The best feature of ProAgWorks is the overall efficiency it immediately delivers. The system is programmed to flag simple data entry errors immediately which greatly reduces costly mistakes and the need for manual workarounds. Agencies are able to spend more time serving their policyholders. In the ProAg offices, policies are processed with fewer FCIC errors and accurate schedules of insurance. Our innovative “in the field” technology allows for claims checks to be issued on time and correctly.
This user-friendly software provides integrated policy quoting and multi-comparison capability.
Looking for ProAg promotional items to give to your customers? How about clothing that lets you represent ProAg while looking sharp and feeling good in the process? Check out the ProAg store. We carry a complete selection of promotional items and calendars plus branded logo wear from names like Stefani, Eddie Bauer, and Callaway. There are always clearance items for bargain hunters, too. Visit the ProAg store now.
Our people are our greatest resource. ProAg has invested in the best talent within the crop insurance industry to provide leadership on a national, regional, and local level.
Click on Contact Us and select your region to find contact information for your Regional Office. Our staff will be happy to direct you to an agent.