Insuring America’s most important industry is both a job and a passion for ProAg employees. We are proud to have some of the most experienced crop insurance professionals in the country on our team. Our employees proudly cite their roots as one of the original companies in the crop insurance industry. What started as a driven young man selling crop insurance on horseback in the 1920s has evolved into a visionary business dedicated to outstanding quality and performance in agriculture-related risk management.
Our dedicated team is well known in the industry for high quality customer service and extensive crop insurance knowledge. They love what they do and are prepared for the many changes brought on by regulations and weather. ProAg hires, develops, and promotes those that are not only hardworking, but those who strive to do more, be more, and work for the betterment of the company.
Our leadership team is committed to providing an atmosphere of fellowship and loyalty. Where you can enjoy your coworkers, love what you do, and have confidence in your future. Having leadership that is accessible to all employees is a key part of our culture and is unique in the industry. Providing employees with the tools needed to do the job and creating an environment where everyone can make an impact is our roadmap to success.
ProAg Core Values
The ProAg Core Values serve as a compass for our actions and make us who we are. They represent what we believe in, what we stand for and how we approach everything we do. These are not values that change from time to time or situation to situation. These core values build a solid foundation for our company’s success and culture. This shared set of core values help guide our decisions, actions and behaviors as we continue to strive to be the crop insurance provider of choice.
Our Core Values in Action
- Ensures Accountability – Takes responsibility and ownership of successes and challenges.
- Communicates Effectively – Actively seeks out and communicate with key stakeholders in all situations.
- Resourcefulness – Determine how to meet customer and employee needs and find the resources to get it done.
- Customer Focus – Every interaction is a customer and is handled with empathy and seriousness.
- Instills Trust – Make intentions clear and meet shared challenges together, showing respect for relationships and the team.