As COVID-19 continues to pose challenges, RMA remains committed to providing program flexibility that supports the health and safety of all parties while ensuring the Federal crop insurance program continues to serve as a vital risk management tool. As a result, per Managers Bulletin MGR-21-010, additional relief is being authorized to MGR-20-030. The additional relief is authorized for all policies, regardless of crop year, with program requirements due from July 1, 2021, through January 15, 2022, unless otherwise specified. Please click on the following hyperlink, https://rma.usda.gov/en/Policy-and-Procedure/Bulletins-and-Memos/2021/MGR-21-010, to review specific COVID-19 relief information regarding:
- Electronic Notification and Signature Relief for Sales Closing (SCD), Production Reporting (PRD), and Acreage Reporting (ARD) Deadlines.
- Producer Submission Deadlines for Written Agreement Requests.
- Producer Signature Deadline for Written Agreement Offers.
- Approved Insurance Provider (AIP) Submission Deadlines for Category B Determined Yield and Master Yield Requests.
- AIP Submission Deadlines for Category C Determined Yield and Pre-Acceptance Inspection Reports (PAIRs).
- Assignment of Indemnity
Reading this article via the Underwriting: Strength in the Field enewsletter? Click here for the next article regarding record types.
California Flooding Devastates Hundreds of Strawberry FarmsMarch 17, 2023
Access to Mexican Corn Market Critical for Success of U.S. GrowersMarch 17, 2023
Mystery Proposal Submitted in Kansas for $257 Million Beef Processing FacilityMarch 17, 2023
Vilsack Advocates for Struggling Farmers in 2023 Farm Bill, Lawmakers Focus on Safety NetMarch 20, 2023
Wisconsin Battles Milk Hauling RegulationMarch 20, 2023