Tired of the guessing game of an unstable market? Ranchers and livestock producers can protect their profitability from market volatility with two insurance policy options supported by the Federal Livestock program: Livestock Risk Protection (LRP) and Livestock Gross Margin (LGM).
Each coverage option offers flexibility, peace of mind and the ability to tailor your policy to the unique needs of your operation. To help you select the level of protection that is best for your operation, we put together a handy guide that outlines everything you need to know about the benefits of choosing livestock coverage through ProAg.
This infographic includes:
- Answers to common questions about how LRP and LGM work, like:
- What does each policy cover and how does it work?
- What are the advantages to me as a producer?
- What recent changes benefit me?
- A breakdown of premium subsidy levels available for each coverage option
- Why you can trust ProAg to provide the best service in the industry
To learn more about livestock coverage options, see the full infographic.
Protect your operation against market volatility.
LRP or LGM: A win-win for livestock ranchers and producersAugust 11, 2021
Infographic: Bringing Stability To Livestock Market VolatilityAugust 18, 2021
What You Need To Know About Crop InsuranceJanuary 1, 2019
Emergency Drought Relief – Deferral of Interest ChargesSeptember 10, 2021
Four Questions To Ask Your Crop Insurance Agent When Selecting Crop Hail InsuranceApril 13, 2021
Biofuels Part of White House Discussion to Meet Sustainable Aviation GoalsSeptember 13, 2021