Unexpected decline in milk revenue? We've got you covered.
ProAg Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) is a great peace-of-mind policy for all dairy farmers. DRP is designed to insure against unexpected declines in the quarterly revenue from milk sales. Producers may cover up to 100% of their milk production by choosing coverage levels of 80-95% of the expected quarterly market revenue in 5% increments. The expected revenue is based on futures prices for milk and dairy commodities and the amount of covered milk production elected, and the covered milk production is indexed to a state or region based upon location.
Policy benefits to dairy producers include:
- Addresses basis risk through flexible pricing options and production factors
- Easy-to-use online quoting with the myProAg™ policyholder portal
- Revenue risk coverage (quantity and price)
- Timely and market-based risk management
- Addressing coverage gaps in existing products