ProAg’s investment in its employees is what has garnered longevity and leadership in the industry. Our desire to enhance our employee’s wellbeing shines through in our plentiful benefits package.
ProAg values team members with ambition and goals, as well as those who simply love what they do and do it well. ProAg is working hard to do whatever it can to keep careers moving forward and employee success coming. Our development program includes:
- Adjuster trainee program
- Professional certifications and licensing
- Educational assistance program
- Professional society memberships
- Learning management courses
- Management training and development program
- Employee recognition program
Life and Wellness
A happy, healthy person is a better team player, a more productive and efficient worker as well as a stronger partner to ProAg. ProAg is committed to providing high quality health benefits to its employees and their families.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverages
- Short and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) from work program
The long-term is important and having those needs met puts employees at ease and better focused on their career. ProAg’s financial rewards are industry competitive and help its employees be better prepared for their futures.
- Incentives based on company performance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan