Manage Your Policy Online
With myProAg™, you can pay your premium online, check your coverage, access policy provisions, and review your claim status at any time with ProAg. Our policyholder portal application provides an excellent way for you to access your crop insurance policy information online at your convenience.
Any Time. Any Place. Any Device.
- Available on any device – computer desktop, tablet or phone
- Pay your MPCI, crop hail and named peril online
- Review billing information
- Check your coverage information (past and present up to five years)
- Access your claim status and details
- Access your basic policy documents with the ability to forward via email
- View your MPCI and crop hail policy provisions
- Helpful alerts including pertinent ag news
- Market futures prices for multiple crops and years
- Coming Soon! Weather notifications for your farm/ranch
- Coming Soon! Compliance review information and abillity to upload documents
- Coming Soon! Direct deposit of indemnity checks
To access the policyholder portal, you’ll need to register with information easily accessible on your policy documents: first and last name or business name, zip code, policy number, tax ID and an email address. Our system will guide you through the steps, however, contact us or your trusted ProAg crop insurance agent if you have any questions. We are here to assist you.
myProAgHelp@ProAg.com or (866) 709-2767
Pay Premiums Online
After you create an account, select the policies you would like to pay online and enter your bank account information. Credit card payment is available for only crop hail and named peril policies due to federal regulations.