Agriculture through your lens.
“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.” — Ansel Adams
The ProAg Wall Calendar Photo Contest is back for 2024! They say a picture is worth a thousand words. We believe the same is true for every day spent working in agriculture. That’s why we’re encouraging ProAg customers, agents and employees to capture the beauty of farms and ranches across America — and share their photos for the 2024 Wall Calendar Photo Contest.
Twelve winning photos will be selected for the final calendar, which will hang in ProAg offices and agency offices across the United States in 2024. Winning submissions will also be recognized with a copy of the calendar and prizes. Four grand prize winners will also receive a cash prize!
Please read the contest rules, details and photo specifications below before you submit your entries. Submissions will only be accepted via the form below until the August 15, 2023 deadline.
- 12 winning photos will be selected – one for each calendar month. All 12 winners will receive $25 worth of ProAg swag and a copy of the 2024 ProAg calendar featuring their work.
- In addition, four grand prize winners will be selected from the top 12 winners. The top four grand prize winners will also receive VISA gift cards – $200 (first place), $100 (second place), $50 (third place) and $25 (fourth place).
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Livestock: Beef and dairy cattle and cattle
- Farmsteads: Barns and farming equipment
- Crops: Citrus, grapes, almonds, tomatoes, cherries, cotton, wheat, corn, soybeans and more
- Fields and landscapes
- Weather events
- Action shots: feeding cattle, harvesting crops, planting crops, etc.
- ProAg agents, ProAg agency employees, insureds, farmers, ranchers, ProAg employees and friends
- Participants under the age of 18-years-old will need the signature of a parent/legal guardian
- This contest is free — no entry fee required
- You may submit up to three photos per person
- Participants must have taken the photo themselves and own the rights to the photos they submit
- Photos may be featured in the calendar, social media and other ProAg marketing materials
- Only digital entries submitted on this contest page will be accepted
- Photos must be taken in the United States only
- High-quality images from 6 mega-pixel (or higher) devices are preferred
- JPG format is preferred
- Horizontal landscape orientation is preferred due to the calendar format
- Do not edit your original photograph or alter the resolution or dimensions
- No trademark, copyrights or watermarks on the photos
- Winning photos may be enhanced or edited at ProAg’s discretion according to the Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions (summary)