A great peace-of-mind policy for all dairy farmers, Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) is designed to insure against unexpected declines in the quarterly revenue from milk sales.
This coverage option offers flexibility and the ability to tailor your policy to the unique needs of your dairy operation. To help you select the level of protection that is best for your operation, we put together a handy guide that outlines everything you need to know about DRP.
This infographic includes:
- Answers to common questions about how DRP works, like:
- What are the benefits of DRP?
- What pricing options are available?
- How much milk production can I cover?
- When does coverage kick in?
- An indemnity example, including how coverage levels and protection factors play into the equation
- How to get the most bang for your DRP buck: 6 deciding factors for dairy producers to chew on
To learn more about DRP, download the full infographic.
Dairy Revenue Protection: We've got you covered
Infographic: PRF Insurance Protects Your Operation When Precipitation is LackingAugust 12, 2022
How are Dairy Cattle Impacted by Wildfire Smoke?August 10, 2022
Emergency Drought ReliefAugust 9, 2022
Drought Conditions Worsen in U.S. Corn BeltAugust 8, 2022
Senate Republicans Pass Vote to Nullify Biden Environmental Regulation ChangesAugust 8, 2022