A great peace-of-mind policy for all dairy farmers, Dairy Revenue Protection (DRP) is designed to insure against unexpected declines in the quarterly revenue from milk sales.
This coverage option offers flexibility and the ability to tailor your policy to the unique needs of your dairy operation. To help you select the level of protection that is best for your operation, we put together a handy guide that outlines everything you need to know about DRP.
This infographic includes:
- Answers to common questions about how DRP works, like:
- What are the benefits of DRP?
- What pricing options are available?
- How much milk production can I cover?
- When does coverage kick in?
- An indemnity example, including how coverage levels and protection factors play into the equation
- How to get the most bang for your DRP buck: 6 deciding factors for dairy producers to chew on
To learn more about DRP, download the full infographic.
Dairy Revenue Protection: We've got you covered
Fertilizer Studies Reveal Largest ROIJanuary 23, 2023
China’s projected population decline presents problems for international tradeJanuary 24, 2023
California Grape Growers Watch Trends and Supply as Wine Industry EvolvesJanuary 27, 2023
California Rain Brings Optimism, Slow Start to Citrus HarvestJanuary 23, 2023
41% of U.S. Consumers Switching to Store Brands to Combat Rising Food CostsJanuary 23, 2023